Tankless Water Heater In Vancouver BC
Tankless or Conventional, the Choice is Yours
Water heaters are important because they provide you with hot water for things like showers, dishes, and laundry. When it isn’t working, it can be both frustrating and costly. Tap-Roots offers water heater services, including installation and repair, in order to help you be as energy efficient as possible and maintain low water bills.
Conventional Water Heaters
When it comes to choosing the water heater that best suits your home or office, there are many factors to consider.
Conventional water heaters:
- Are not typically expensive to install or repair
- Have reliable technology that homeowners trust
Tankless Water Heaters Vancouver
Many more homeowners and business owners are switching to tankless options due to their convenience and energy efficiency. With tankless water heaters, water is not stored, but is instead heated as it passes through the unit, which means instant hot water.
Tankless water heaters:
- Save on space and can be mounted anywhere
- Provide instant, unlimited hot water
- Are up to 30% more efficient than conventional models
- Save on money – you will have lower energy bills as a result of high efficiency
- Are longer lasting, with up to a 20-year lifespan
Point-of-Use Water Heaters
Typically used in conjunction with a central water heater to provide hot water to a specific are of the house, point-of-use water heaters save more energy than a centrally-installed tankless water heater and are located where the water usage takes place.
Tap-Roots offers installation and repair on all makes and models of tankless water heaters; we are available to answer all of your questions.
Contact our plumbing experts today at 604-222-1282.