Reports to: Site Foreman
We are looking for hard working plumbers to join our growing team! We are hiring all levels of experience – including entry level. Our position works in a new construction plumbing environment, both high-rise and wood frame. We have lots of room for growth and development, this is a great long-term position for someone starting their career!
WHO WE ARE:
Tap Roots Plumbing and Heating has been in business since 1993 and has work lined up until the end of 2026!! We can ensure job security and offer company paid for benefits, RRSP matching, tuition reimbursement and lots of growth opportunities!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Measuring and installing pipes, fixtures and other plumbing equipment used for water distribution and waste water disposal
- Utilize plumbing experience to execute job on site and tasks as directed by Foreman
- Move equipment and materials to different areas of site as assigned by Foreman
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes using hand and power tools, join pipe using couplings, clamps, screws and bolds
- Install fixtures, including sinks, taps, showers, bath tubs – as well as the diverters
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in wall
- Follow safety procedures on site and regularly clean up work space and job site
Here is who you are...
- You have a valid drivers license or reliable transportation to job site
- You are able to lift up to 50lbs
- You are able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours
- You consider yourself to have a strong mechanical aptitude
- You have at least 1 year of experience in the plumbing field
- You are able to work with others and independently